New Hanover County seeking applicants for boards and committees
NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC – Many opportunities exist for citizens who have a desire to become more involved with issues that affect the future of New Hanover County to volunteer.
The New Hanover County Board of Commissioners is seeking interested citizens to apply for appointment to the following:
- Lower Cape Fear Water and Sewer Authority
- New Hanover County Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee
- New Hanover County Risk Management Advisory Committee:
- Persons must have experience in public entity or corporate risk management, loss prevention and control, occupational safety and health, claims administration, insurance placement and brokerage, insurance defense law, actuarial work, or other risk management experience.
- New Hanover County Special Board of Equalization and Review:
- Alternate member position
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center Board of Trustees
- Southeastern Economic Development Commission:
- Representative should be an economic development professional and a minority.
Applications may be obtained at the Board of Commissioners office located at New Hanover County Government Center, 230 Government Center Drive, Suite 175, by calling (910) 798-7149, or by going on the County’s website at commissioners.nhcgov.com. Applications must be received by May 4, 2015 for the Board to consider at their May 18, 2015 meeting. Applicants must be a resident of New Hanover County.
Clerk to the Board
« Back to news overview